Hi friends —
November is such an interesting month… full of cold weather, pumpkin drinks, shopping trips, holiday planning and one of my favorite things… thankful lists! I would love to spend just a few minutes sharing with you my FAVORITE things I am thankful for!
– I am thankful for my husband! This April I married Ben and we are happily starting down this crazy path of life – he is smart, funny and considerate. We try to be real with each other, through the good and bad. He always supports me and makes me feel special. He has an amazing family who immediately welcomed me in and made me feel loved.
– I am thankful for my parents – and so thankful that I live closer to them! For years and years I lived 600+ miles away and my heart ached. I am so thankful they have stood by my side, through thick and thin (literally), my divorce, career changes and redemption. They will always be my cheerleaders and I love them.
– I am thankful for my brothers, Drew and Jeremy. They are so unique and so wonderful. They have both found wonderful women who compliment them and bring out their best features. They are both amazing writers, hard workers and 2 of the funniest people I know. AND I am so glad to spend thanksgiving week with them!
– I am thankful for my dog, Ella. I have alluded to it before, but I consider Ella my dog soul mate. I adopted her the day she was scheduled to be put down and somehow, I feel like she knows that. She is my little brindle shadow, follows me from room to room, lays in front of the shower while I’m getting ready and lays on the bed, staring out the front window, watching for me to get home. When I went through my divorce a few years ago, there were days that Ella was the only reason I got out of bed in the morning. Having a little soul that needed me kept my head on straight. God knew exactly what He was doing when he paired me up with this silly little dog.
– I am thankful for this blog and for my day-to-day job. I don’t take for granted the fact that I go to work everyday and bring home a salary. There are a lot of people in this country right now that don’t have jobs and I am thankful. I am also thankful to have this creative outlet – I love being able to focus my evening and weekend attention with a creative goal in mind. Where ever this blog goes, I am excited for the ride!
– In the same vein, I am thankful for you, reader. Chances are I don’t know who you are and I may never meet you… but I am thankful that you take 5 minutes out of your busy day to read my thoughts and look at my pictures. I am thankful for every comment I get, good and bad. I am thankful for YOU… and I know you are a special person. You have talents and gifts I could only dream about and I hope someday our paths cross.
So much to be thankful for… my list could go on and on and on. But I won’t 🙂 I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and that, no matter what you are going through right now, you find a few things to be thankful for… Thankfulness always seems to make my life happier 🙂
If you haven’t registered to win THIS necklace, you still have time! “Like” Repurposeful Boutique on Facebook and leave a comment to register! We will be selecting a winner at random after Thanksgiving and contacting them shortly after! See you soon friends and have an awesome, repurposeful day! xo- Court